I'm Hugh McCracken, an experienced Web project manager, developer and agilista based in Wellington, New Zealand.
- Experienced working with business stakeholders, other teams and vendors to understand business objectives and their customers’ needs, producing and documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Wide experience working with clients, business stakeholders, vendors, and project teams on IT projects, in both government and commercial sectors, as a product owner, and as a development team lead.
- 7 years’ experience in a wide variety of IT projects – in Government, SME and commercial sectors
- Extensive Agile software development experience – as a Product Owner and as a development team lead, delivering working software that meet complex, challenging requirements.
- Certified Professional Scrum Master (PSM1).
- Leadership and project management in commercial and charitable sectors, including business planning, financial reporting, leading and facilitating workshops and meetings with project sponsors, stakeholders and clients, with a track record of over $500,000 of funds raised and projects delivered.
I'm also an active member of the Wellington Drupal Meetup - a free monthly event hosted at Catalyst, sponsored by Sparks Interactive and Xequals. Its a fun, diverse group of people, who all appreciate learning, discovering new web trends, and of course sharing a good conversation.